There Are Many Ways To Donate and Help Persons Living with HIV/AIDS
- Donate Online ABOVE
- Donate by Phone by calling Nancy Liebbe (901.272.0855 ext. 233)
- Donate by Mail (43 N. Cleveland, Memphis, TN 38104)
- Donate Stock
- Donate In-kind Products
- Support Special Events/Fundraisers
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Matching Gifts
- Shop Amazon Using the Link on This Page
Friends For Life Corporation is the oldest and largest AIDS service organization in the Mid-South. It is vital to the ongoing success of the agency and its ability to serve persons affected/effected by HIV/AIDS to have the support of the community. Although Friends For Life does receive local, state and federal grant monies that help meet some of the expenses related to direct client services, many of our services, operation costs, equipment, maintenance, repairs, etc., just to name a few, are not covered by grant funding. Listed below are some examples of how much it costs Friends For Life for some of the services we offer:
- $25 pays for one free HIV test.
- $100 provides transportation to the doctor for a month for one person.
- $25 provides a hot, nutritious meal to four people through the Feast For Friends program
- $25 provides a bag of food through the Nancy Fletcher Food Pantry
- $25 pays for one person to attend the Wellness University for one day.
Your contribution means that we can continue to provide these and other vital services. Your gift today, will provide hope, support and make a difference for tomorrow.
How Can You Help Persons Living With HIV/AIDS?
- Consider making a monthly donation to sponsor one of our services.
- Make an online donation using your Mastercard or Visa now, click one of the PayPal buttons on this page.
- Call our offices at 901.272.0855.
- Mail your donation to:
Friends For Life (43 N. Cleveland, Memphis, TN 38104 Attn: Development)
Make Checks payable to Friends For Life.
- Contact your financial planner or attorney to obtain information on ways to include Friends For Life in a Planned Gift.
- Support one of our many events by purchasing tickets, donating auction items, being a sponsor.
- Your gift could be matched dollar for dollar. Find out if your company will match your contribution. Contact your company’s Human Resource office for more information.
Contact Nancy Liebbe at 901.272.0855 ext. 223 for more information on how your monetary donations can truly make a difference.
Financial contributions to Friends For Life are tax-deductible.